Unfortunately we’re still living pandemic times and this can continue for years. Apple has quickly adapted to the situation and in iOS 14 you can add a mask to your Memoji. Face coverings are used worldwide to protect users against the novel Coronavirus. In most countries the surgical masks are mandatory indoors and in crowded…
Life can get complicated during the COVID-19 pandemic! More and more countries impose mandatory mask-wearing while going out in public. This is a good strategy to loosen up the lock-downs and restart the economies all around the world. Excepting the obvious discomfort of obstructing your face, there is one more annoying inconvenience caused by this…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More