Looking for a way to merge duplicate contacts on Mac? macOS Ventura does include this option in the stock Contacts app. Your computer is able to find duplicates and allows you to quickly merge them in bulk or selectively….
In iOS 16 you can finally delete duplicate photos on iPhone natively. This new feature is able to automatically detect duplicate images in the Photos app, group them in a distinct album and allow you to individually or group merge them….
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to engage in a call that has multiple participants. This is called a conference call and is a conversation that is very easy to set up. Group calling is useful whenever you have important business decisions to take, or more common when you want to reunite…
Because this is the time of the year when gifts are most popular, it’s explainable that many smartphone users receive their first iPhone from Santa! One common problem when switching to iOS is importing contacts on your new Apple device. This can be done in various ways, but the easiest one is to sync all…
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More