Instagram has been recently updated with a new feature that allows users to create group video chats with up to 50 participants. Group video calling is very popular during the COVID-19 pandemic. Social distancing causes an ever stronger demand of digital approaching, as people are asked to stay at home in an attempt to stop…
Those of you that use FB Messenger might have already noticed that the Facebook owned instant messaging app plays the “Read” sound even if your iOS device is locked and you’re not actively using the software. The “Seen” feature allows you to know if your message was read or not by your conversation partner. The…
Facebook has just updated its Messenger app for iOS with the much awaited Dark Mode support. This feature is highly appreciated when you use your iPhone or iPad in low light conditions. It changes the background of your device to the predominant black color in order to diminish the strain on your eyes. Many of…
Facebook has started to roll out a revamped version of its popular Messenger app for iOS and Android. Messenger 4 is a simplified more easy to use version of the instant messaging app. The Home screen features only three tabs, in the bottom menu, instead of five, as well as a new camera icon in…
Facebook Messenger has recently adopted another feature from the Snapchat environment, by releasing the “World Effects” Augmented Reality feature. This new option allows users to add a 3D object in photos and videos that are captured or recorded within the FB Messenger app. This way you can create funny moments that can be shared with…
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)