Facebook will discontinue Messenger on Apple Watch! The instant messaging app will remain available for iPhone and iPad! You’ll still be able to receive notifications on your watchOS device, however, without being able to reply though!…
Instagram has been recently updated with a new feature that allows users to create group video chats with up to 50 participants. Group video calling is very popular during the COVID-19 pandemic. Social distancing causes an ever stronger demand of digital approaching, as people are asked to stay at home in an attempt to stop…
Those of you that use FB Messenger might have already noticed that the Facebook owned instant messaging app plays the “Read” sound even if your iOS device is locked and you’re not actively using the software. The “Seen” feature allows you to know if your message was read or not by your conversation partner. The…
Facebook has just updated its Messenger app for iOS with the much awaited Dark Mode support. This feature is highly appreciated when you use your iPhone or iPad in low light conditions. It changes the background of your device to the predominant black color in order to diminish the strain on your eyes. Many of…
Facebook has started to roll out a revamped version of its popular Messenger app for iOS and Android. Messenger 4 is a simplified more easy to use version of the instant messaging app. The Home screen features only three tabs, in the bottom menu, instead of five, as well as a new camera icon in…
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)