A series of pictures representing iPhone 12 molds built for case manufacturers have been recently tweeted out by JinStore. These molds are usually created based on the leaked schematics of upcoming iPhone models. They’re vital to those case manufacturers that intend to provide new iPhone cases on launch day. The iPhone 12 lineup is expected…
Posted in Leaks and Rumors by Patricia on June 15, 2020
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More