A series of pictures representing iPhone 12 molds built for case manufacturers have been recently tweeted out by JinStore. These molds are usually created based on the leaked schematics of upcoming iPhone models. They’re vital to those case manufacturers that intend to provide new iPhone cases on launch day. The iPhone 12 lineup is expected…
Posted in Leaks and Rumors by Patricia on June 15, 2020
- Apple Watch 5 Freezing, Unresponsive In watchOS 9? Fix!
- Charging On Hold Due To iPhone Temperature iOS 16 Bug? Fix?
- Black Box Stuck On Screen? iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island Bug?
- Apple Watch Mirroring Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix)
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More