Your iPhone can do a lot of things, but do you know that you can use it as a Morse Code Translator? A spectacular iOS 14 shortcut can be used to turn your device’s Flashlight into a Morse code generator. This is achieved by codding the LED to flash pulsating light combinations, that are following…
Tag: Morse Code
Posted in TILs by Vlad on November 6, 2020
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?