Is Music Recognition not working on iPhone? Are you shazaming songs in iOS but the app returns a dull No Result notification, stating that ‘We were unable to find anything’. Is Shazam failing to recognize music every time no matter how popular or not a track is?…
Tag: Music Recognition
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
- Apple Music Not Opening in iOS 16? Apple TV Won’t Work Too?
- How To Remove Green Dot From Earth Wallpaper In iOS 16!
- Amazon App Overheating iPhone? iOS 16.1.2 Battery Drain?
- ProMotion Display Not Working On iPad In iOS 16? Fix?
- Verizon Cellular Service Outage After iOS 16.1.2 Update?
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?