Last updated on October 9th, 2020 at 07:16 amYou love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
Here is a great tip for all you Apple fans that make a habit of purchasing used iPhone units. Did you know that you can find two types of iPhones on the second-hand market? These can be Retail or Refurbished units. Both of them are of course manufactured by Apple. The retail ones are those…
With the 1.5 million apps now available in the App Store, you can easily reach the count of 100 on your iOS device. In order to rapidly manage and access the content of each app, you need to organize them efficiently. Folders are easily used to group applications by category. Even with Spotlight search getting…
Last updated on April 22nd, 2015 at 01:20 pmThis is an ineresting iOS feature that might have slipped unnoticed even to those of you that are experienced iPhone users. Did you know that you can use those suggestive smiley faces and icons to name the folders created on your iOS device’s home screen? This morning…
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card