Is your Apple TV 4K audio cutting out when watching content on the Netflix app? Does this happen after the tvOS 15.2 update? Does the sound stutter shortly after starting playback?…
The sales time of the year is approaching, but Netflix decided to go against the flow! The company has increased the prices of its high resolution content streaming services by $2 per month! This means that the Premium 4K + HDR plan now retails for $17.99 / month instead of $15.99. The Standard (1080p) plan…
One of the new features coming with macOS 11 Big Sur is HDR video support. This allows Netflix users to watch their favorite TV Shows and Movies in 4K HDR quality for the first time ever on a Mac. Netflix 4K HDR Streaming Requirements According to a Netflix support document, to be able to play…
Netflix is again offering select movies and TV shows for free! Competition between video streaming platforms is fierce and the popular media service provider is trying to attract as many subscribers as possible. Netflix’s new limited free access campaign doesn’t require an account with the platform and is available worldwide! This means that you can…
Smart TV apps have also grown in popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Worldwide lock-downs are forcing people to stay at home for more than they are supposed to. This is why even those of us that haven’t used video streaming apps like Apple TV+, Netflix or Amazon Prime are now killing time with the help…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)