I have another great and helpful shortcut that I want to share with you today! If you enjoyed the extra Low Power shortcut, or the scan and search Amazon feature, here is one more that helps you to easily share your WiFi network’s credentials with friends, guests and clients that arrive at your home or…
Nintendo has hit the jackpot again and released another blockbuster game for your iPhone and iPad. It’s called Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (Download link) and is the mobile version of the Animal Crossing franchise. However, success comes for a cost though and the Japanese video game company has had its share of ups and downs,…
It doesn’t happen everyday to browse your iPhone and all of a sudden get a prompt that asks for your Apple ID credentials and informs you that your password will be sent in the clear, without any type of encryption. If you’re reading this article, you must have been flashed by the Authentication Required iOS…
Yes, I’m talking about the spinning wheel that appears right next to the Battery Percentage indicator, in the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. This “Loading” icon signals that your device is involved in an Internet data exchange with Apple’s servers or any other third party web machine. You can check this active Internet connectivity…
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)
- Red Sun Weather App Bug In iOS 16, 16.1 & 16.1.1? (Fixed!)
- Keyboard Repeat Not Working on Mac in macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- Announce Notifications Not Showing Up In iOS 16 Settings?