Apple has just made available the option to purchase the iPhone X unlocked, without a carrier activation required, from its online store via Apple.com or the iOS Apple Store app. Until now, iPhone ‘Ten’ buyers had to pick their carrier when ordering the flagship and the device shipped as locked on the chosen network. This…
Posted in News by Patricia on November 20, 2017
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?