Is your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
Did you know that you can add nicknames to contacts on iPhone? More, you can set them to show up instead of the person’s name when you get an incoming call or a message notification from that individual. Adding nicknames for your closest friends and family members is quite cool. This way you can mention…
iOS 14 is full of hidden features and one of them allows you to rename Bluetooth devices that are connected to your iPhone. Are you tired of confusing paired devices because of similar code names and strange lettering? In iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 you can finally change the name as soon as you connect…
Starting with iOS 13 you’re able to share your Name and Profile Photo with friends and contacts within the Messages app. This new feature makes conversation more personal and adds an extra degree of friendliness to the chat. All that you have to do is open the Messages app and set up your display name…
Niantic has recently released Pokemon GO version 1.3.0 an update that, among others, allows Trainers to change their Nickname. This is a surprising new addition, that might in favor of those trading Pokemon GO accounts. Until now, a Pokemon GO player had to choose a nickname for its Avatar, after catching the first pocket monster…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes