Did you just upgrade to iOS 13 and your Mail app is failing badly? Rest assured you aren’t the only one. Although the 13th iOS generation has been heavily beta tested during the summer months, some bugs did manage to pass through and reached the public release. This isn’t something unseen, but I agree it’s…
Tag: No Subject
Posted in How To by Vlad on September 20, 2019
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More