Is the SIM card not working on iPhone after iOS 15.6 update? Are you getting No Service, No SIM error? Device isn’t able to dial or receive regular calls and text messages? You’re not the only one. This issue has been reported by several readers….
Tag: Not Working
Is your Apple Watch touch screen not working after watchOS 9 update? This issue has been reported by a series of Series 5 owners that are running watchOS 9 Public Beta. Restarting the watch doesn’t seem to help. Here is what else you can do….
Is YouTube Picture-in-Picture not working on iPhone and iPad? Google has recently announced that this highly awaited feature is now available for all iOS and iPadOS devices. Nevertheless, there are a few requirements that have to be met….
Is the Apple TV Remote Select button not working? Are you pressing it but the click isn’t recognized by the device? It could happen because of a bug in the most recent firmware update or due to hardware problems caused by low battery or other issues?…
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)