Starting with iOS 10.2.1 Apple is allowing the iPhone to perform self diagnosis for various hardware parts. One of them is the battery. This hardware piece is the most prone part of your iOS device that can be affected by ageing. You might already know that all Lithium-Ion batteries have a limited number of charging…
Posted in TILs by Patricia on November 14, 2017
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More