Are you missing notifications for new texts on your iPhone? That’s because of an annoying iOS 14.2 bug, that causes alerts in Messages not to work as expected. This stock iOS app seems to only randomly show notifications for incoming messages. Some texts are announced as usual with a sound and a Lock Screen or…
Is the incoming call banner notification glitching on your iPhone in iOS 14? We’ve received a similar report from a reader, that complains about the fact that the incoming call banner randomly disappears and re-appears at the top of the iPhone screen….
Are you still receiving notifications when you bring your Apple Watch in Airplane Mode? You’re not the only one complaining about this issue. This strange behavior has started in iOS 13 and the functionality is maintained in iOS 14….
Is the Power Reserve notification missing from your Apple Watch since you updated to watchOS 7? You’re not the only one. We experienced the same issue on a brand new Apple Watch Series 6 but have managed to fix it….
iOS and iPadOS 14 will inform you whenever a third-party app that you’re subscribed too, increases its subscription price! A prompt is displayed on your iPhone or iPad screen mentioning the name of the app in question, the type of the subscription that’s getting the price increase, as well as the full details about the…
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)