In iOS 15 you can get Notification Summary on iPhone. This allows your iOS device to bundle non-urgent notifications and display them in a summary, on Lock Screen at scheduled times. You can set up one or more daily Notification Summaries, without missing the important stuff. Calls, direct messages and Time Sensitive notifications will go…
In iOS 15 you can filter notifications on your iPhone with the help of Focus. This new feature allows you to create Profiles according to your daily routine. Instead of blocking all notifications you can permit the ones those that are really important for what you’re currently doing!…
Last updated on December 12th, 2020 at 04:20 pmAre Messages notifications not working properly? Is your iPhone randomly failing to alert you when a new iMessage or SMS lands in? That’s because of an annoying iOS 14.2 bug, that causes alerts in Messages not to work as expected. Some texts are announced as usual with…
Is the incoming call banner notification glitching on your iPhone in iOS 14? We’ve received a similar report from a reader, that complains about the fact that the incoming call banner randomly disappears and re-appears at the top of the iPhone screen….
Are you still receiving notifications when you bring your Apple Watch in Airplane Mode? You’re not the only one complaining about this issue. This strange behavior has started in iOS 13 and the functionality is maintained in iOS 14….
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?