Is the Apple Music widget stuck on Lock Screen? The Now Playing controls glance won’t go away even though there’s no music playing anymore on iPhone or on other devices added to the Home app? This is a minor iOS 16 bug that can be easily fixed….
Tag: Now Playing
Is your iPhone displaying duplicate Media Controls on Lock Screen in iOS 16? Both music player widgets are responsive? Adjusting the volume in one box will automatically modify it in the duplicate too? It’s a common bug encountered during the beta testing stages….
Are Music controls not working on Apple Watch? The Now Playing controls are greyed out, unresponsive or they don’t show up at all in watchOS 8? This happens when you want to tweak music playback on iPhone, AirPods, HomePod or any other connected Apple devices?…
Although this might sound a little bit off topic one of the biggest events of this fall, in the United States, are the presidential elections. Watch the traditional debates between the democrat party candidate Hillary Clinton, and its republican counterpart, Donald Trump, live online using your iPhone and iPad. To be able to follow the…
One of the important upgrades coming with iOS 10 is the expanded Control Center. This accessibility panel was first introduced in iOS 7 and includes shortcuts for some of the most common features and settings available on your iPhone and iPad. It supports On/Off buttons for Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb mode and…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?