Are you looking for a way to stop CarPlay from playing music automatically when iPhone connects to car wirelessly or via cable connection? You’re not alone! Here is what you can do about it!…
Tag: Now Playing
Is the Apple Music widget stuck on Lock Screen? The Now Playing controls glance won’t go away even though there’s no music playing anymore on iPhone or on other devices added to the Home app? This is a minor iOS 16 bug that can be easily fixed….
Is your iPhone displaying duplicate Media Controls on Lock Screen in iOS 16? Both music player widgets are responsive? Adjusting the volume in one box will automatically modify it in the duplicate too? It’s a common bug encountered during the beta testing stages….
Are Music controls not working on Apple Watch? The Now Playing controls are greyed out, unresponsive or they don’t show up at all in watchOS 8? This happens when you want to tweak music playback on iPhone, AirPods, HomePod or any other connected Apple devices?…
Although this might sound a little bit off topic one of the biggest events of this fall, in the United States, are the presidential elections. Watch the traditional debates between the democrat party candidate Hillary Clinton, and its republican counterpart, Donald Trump, live online using your iPhone and iPad. To be able to follow the…
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More
- macOS 14.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 10.1 Beta Issues, Features & Bug Fixes [Updating]
- iOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More [Updating]
- Safari 17 Issues, Bugs, Features, Security Updates & More
- iPadOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes, Security Updates & More
- watchOS 10.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes, Security Updates & More
- iOS 17.0.2 Battery Drain Issue, Other Problems? [Updating]