According to the foreign Apple news website Macerkopf.de, two major German mobile phone providers are preparing themselves to ship the first iPhone 6S flagships sold, to the early pre-orderers, on September 18. Considering the fact that Apple’s smartphones have always been simultaneously launched in the United States and several other countries (Germany included), we can…
With the pre-order launch date quickly approaching, it has been confirmed that the quickest way to purchase Apple’s revolutionary wrist-held device is via online orders! The Watch will be shipped on a first come first serve basis. So, if you wait to try it hands-on,in an offline Apple store, you’ll surly miss the first wave!…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!