watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
Tag: Optimized Charging
The iPhone Optimized Battery Charging feature has been quite glitchy ever since iOS 14 was released to the general public. The initial versions came with a bug that prevented the feature from smart charging the iPhone although it was enabled. This was fixed with the release of iOS 14.1!…
An iOS 14 feature that was announced ever since the WWDC 2020 keynote, but did not make it in the public release of iOS 14 is the Optimized Battery Charging option for AirPods. The release is included in the iOS 14.2 change log, published, yesterday on our website after the roll out of the iOS…
Is optimized batter charging not working on your iPhone after updating to iOS 14? You’re not the only one! We’ve recently received inquiries from at least three users that claim that the feature isn’t triggered anymore after they updated their devices to the latest iOS generation….
Besides notifying you when the AirPods run low on power, iOS 14 is also brings the Optimized Battery Charging feature to Apple’s wireless EarPhones. Similar to the iPhone, all AirPods versions, have now the ability to monitor and learn your daily charging routine. Once detected, they’ll finish charging to full capacity only close before you…
- Fix M1 MacBook Pro ‘Your Computer Was Restarted Because Of A Problem’
- iOS 14.3 Beta 3 Doesn’t Fix The Messages Notifications Bug
- MagSafe Duo Charger For iPhone 12 & Apple Watch Costs $129
- How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper On iPhone (New Backgrounds)
- iPhone 12 Stutter Issue When Closing Apps To Display Home Screen
- Apple One: Billing Issues, Renewal Problems & Duplicate Charges
- M1 MacBook Battery Health Issue (Maximum Capacity Bug?)
- 10 New Privacy Features For iPhone In iOS 14
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)