Are you trying to workout with Fitness+ using your Apple Watch and the Apple TV but are stuck at the ‘Pairing Canceled’ error message? You’re not the only one! This seems to be a common Apple Fitness+ bug that’s triggered when the Home app hasn’t been properly configured on the Apple TV….
The Apple Watch is becoming slowly but surely and independent smart device. It’s able to perform calls, send messages and play music without the help of the paired iPhone. Nevertheless, because of size and hardware limitations its not possible yet to stream music from your wrist via the built-in speaker. In order to avoid using…
Upgrading your iPhone and iPad has never been easier as long as both your old and new Apple devices are running iOS 11. The 11th iOS generation includes, among the multitude of new features like Screen Recording, configurable Control Center, Camera’s built-in QR code reader another very useful option called Automatic Setup. You’re prompted to…
If you’re a half breed technology user, owning an iOS smartphone and an Android Wear based smartwatch, you should be pleased to know that your wrist gadget is now able to pair with an iPhone. The Android Wear app can be downloaded from the App Store. This is the equivalent of the Apple Watch app…
Apple’s revolutionary watchOS gadget lives up and even exceeds expectations. However, because it still is a first generation device and both in-house and third party developers are continuously fine-tuning their codes for it, it can sometimes happen that your wrist-worn device jams, loses connectivity with its paired iOS companion, or simply malfunctions, from the software…
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More
- Listen For Siri Not Available On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Notifications Sound Too Quiet? Low Volume? Fix?
- AirPods 6A300 Issues, Features, Improvements, Bugs & More