Are you trying to log-in to one of your web accounts but Safari Autofill Passwords is not working? Are your log-in details not automatically filled in the Sign-In form although you’re sure that the authentication credentials are saved and stored in the stock iOS Passwords feature?…
Is your iPhone displaying a Compromised Password notification and you’re not sure what this means? You get this for the first time and you wanna know if this is a real warning or a hack? Rest assured this is legit and its called a Security Recommendation. iOS 14 packs a new security feature that automatically…
iOS 14 brings a highly appreciated security feature that can detect when Passwords saved on your iPhone are compromised. Apple calls it Password monitoring and alerts are triggered under the form of Security Recommendations. It’s an automated system that allows Safari to regularly check derivations of your passkeys and match them with a list of…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems