PDF crashes when opening on iPad or iPhone? Screen goes black and device reboots unexpectedly when you try to open a PDF in Safari or any other third-part web browser like Chrome? Or, you get the “A problem repeatedly occurred” error and the PDF file won’t open?…
In iOS 15 you can lock PDF files with password! All that you have to do is download a PDF document to Files on iPhone or iPad. Open the app and use the new Lock PDF feature to set up a password! This option ads an extra layer of security for your sensitive documents!…
Readdle has just released a major upgrade for its popular PDF Expert app. It’s the 6th iteration of the must-have software that allows your iPhone and iPad to enjoy full PDF compatibility. Portable Document Files can now be read, annotated and edited with the help of this application. You can markup documents with highlights and…
An iOS 10 feature that you might have missed, allows you to create PDF Files without requiring you to use a third party App Store app anymore. PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a a file type that includes an electronic image of a photo, text or text & photo. You can basically…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]