Home Screen widgets are getting increasingly popular as more and more third-party apps update with support for this new iOS and iPadOS 14 feature. They help you save time by reading the info that you need as soon as you unlock your iPhone….
Last updated on April 22nd, 2015 at 07:00 pm This is another way of letting your iPhone contribute to your fitness level. Do you know that walking 10,000 steps on a daily basis will significantly increase your chances of living a health life? Don’t think that you have to manually count your steps! That’s insane…
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card