A less known iOS 15 feature removes lens flares from photos shot with an iPhone. This is done post processing with the help of the iPhone’s ISP (Image Signal Processor) hardware. Practically, the device is now able to detect unwanted lens flare and remove it from the frame during on-device post-processing….
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features to the Photos app including an educative one called Visual Look Up! This option uses machine-learning technology to recognize highlighted objects and scenes from images. It uses the Siri knowledge base to provide info as well as other sources from the web….
In iOS 15 you can add any song from Apple Music to a memory in Photos! Even better, the Memories feature suggests a series of matching tracks based on your listening history and the pictures highlighted in the collage. On top of this, Memories have a more interactive interface and offer richer visual effects. You…
Starting with iOS 15 you can drag and drop files across apps on iPhone! All that you have to do is long-press on an image, text or any other file. navigate to the desired app, while still holding your finger glued to the screen. Release the hold when the image thumbnail hovers over the desired…
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Release Notes & More
- Credit Card Not Working On Apple Watch (Fixed!)
- How To Create Emoji Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- Search Button Not Available On Home Screen In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- How To Customize App Library Categories On iPhone (Trick!)