Apple has recently launched a new section on their official website called Photography How To. It comes with a series of video tutorials about how to correctly snap pictures with the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus flagships. Some tips can be applied to other iPhone models as well. They start with basic hints, that are…
You probably noticed the outburst of 360 degree views posted by your friends on Facebook! The popular social media platform can now differentiate between a normal photo and a panoramic image, thus rendering them accordingly. Wide view images allow you to rotate the frame in both directions and witness much more details, when compared with…
iOS 10.1 is about the be released for the general public and along with it, Apple will bring the promised Camera Portrait Mode option for all iPhone 7 Plus owners. During our iOS 10.1 beta testing, we’ve already shown you some great photos snapped with this option, that brings the spectacular Bokeh effect to your…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?