More good news pour in for iPhone fans, from our iOS 9 beta testing bank. Apple have finally introduced the zooming feature for its native video player. This means that you can now pinch to zoom while watching videos on your iOS device, a feature previously available only within the Photos app. It’s true that…
Another interesting thing that you can use your Apple Watch for is remotely starting, stopping and choosing songs to be played on your Mac or Personal Computer. The wearable isn’t only limited to controlling music playback on the paired iPhone! We’ve already shown you how to use the Watch OS gadget as a remote control…
Yes, you read the title right, your Watch OS device is able to render clips on it’s tiny display! This is no intentional misspelling or a clickbait article, because we here at iPhoneTricks.org only focus on valuable content, which aids Apple fans to better use and enjoy their mobile and wearable devices. “How can you…
The Apple Watch gives you two distinct music playing options: you can listen to your favorite tracks on your iPhone and control playback from the smartwatch, or literally play the melodies on your wrist gadget, without needing an active connection with the paired iOS device. Choosing how to enjoy your tunes, depends on the duration…
Here is a very useful tip for those of you that have made a habit of falling asleep with your iPhone music on! Using your iPhone and iOS 7 you can now set the built-in timer to stop your music player after timer elapses. This way you can easily fall asleep and not worry that…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?