Starting with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad users have a second option of shutting down their devices. Now, you can power them off without pressing and holding the Power button. It’s not a feature that you will use too often, because smartphones and tablets are designed to run 24/7, but if the situation arises it’s…
Tag: Power Button
The Emergency SOS feature is now also available on your iPhone, if your device is running iOS 10.2 or later. Apple first introduced this feature on the Apple Watch, with the release of watchOS 3. Pressing & holding your wearable’s Side button for more than 3 seconds results in an automatic Emergency SOS call dialed…
A while ago I showed you a trick that allows you to instantly free up the iPhone’s RAM Memory. Although the same button combination still works for the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and older versions, there is a change for the freshly released iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models caused by the new solid-state Home…
iOS doesn’t provide, at the moment, a specific button that you can tap, to shutdown all open apps, declutter the device and free up Random Access Memory. You can only double tap the home button to open App Switcher and manually slide away the applications that you wish to close. However, with the amount of…
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?