Apple finally introduced the fast charging option to its 2017 iPhone flagships but there are a few things that you need to know before opting for this new feature. Yes, you got me right iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X fast charging is optional because the 5W adapter that’s included in the original…
The amount of time users spent on an iPhone is constantly increasing. The multitude of functions and features slowly turn smartphones into a must-have gadget! However, the more we use them, the faster their battery drains and the more important the charging process becomes. Even the latest iPhone 7 flagships might not be able to…
We’ve just put our hands on Apple’s first generation smartwatch and most gadget enthusiasts agree that the Watch doesn’t look, nor act, as a first edition device. The Cupertino-based company has managed to pull of another impressive gadget. However, we have to be aware that watch OS is at it’s inaugural release and there might…
With time being so precious nowadays we find ourselves, often, in the situation that forces us to decline an incoming call. Your iPhone provides different methods of rejecting a call, from gentle ones that are accompanied by a message informing the caller why you are unavailable to pick-up the phone, to the more brutal ones…
Apple officials recently admitted that the iPhone’s battery starts to lose capacity after 400 charge cycles. This means that your 5s’ battery strength could drop to 80% of its original juice in a little over one year. The battery charging process is very important. It’s one of the most important things before we even reach…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?