Trying to get everything set up to be among the first that purchase the Phone 13? You went through the pre-approval steps but are prompted with the ‘Your iPhone pre-order has expired’ error when checking the order status page in the For You section?…
The iPhone 12 lineup can be pre-ordered this Friday (October 16), starting with 5am PDT. If you want to make sure that you grab your 2020 iPhone on launch day, you might wanna set up an alarm and a countdown timer to make sure that you’re among the first that order….
It did not turn out to be an Aprilfool! As we anticipated, two weeks ago, the iPhone SE has been announced by Apple! Yes, it’s the new iPhone SE, not iPhone 9, iPhone SE 2. Even the $399 starting pricet ag was spot on, for the U.S. market, of course! However, you can buy the…
Apple has recently added a new option for App Store software developers allowing them to provide upcoming apps for pre-order. This means that you can now “book” a download in advance and have the software installed on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV and more when the app is released! Both Paid and Free apps…
The much awaited iPhone X Pre-Sales have confirmed our expectations as the huge interest for Apple’s edge-to-edged OLED iPhone, combined with a relative small stock available for launch day has led to a sellout within the first quarter of an hour. If you, followed our pre-order tips and also sticked with our live countdown timer…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)