A hack that dispatches tons of spamming Messages from the “infected” iPhone is currently affecting a series of iOS users. The texts contain Chinese language advertising material and seem to infest those iPhone owners with poorly protected Apple account credentials. Luckily the texts are sent under the form of iMessages, so, if you got infected,…
Posted in How To by Tyrone on August 8, 2016
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More