iOS 16 brings a detailed Privacy Access History view in Control Center. It allows you to easily check which apps have accessed the sensitive sensors on your iPhone. It’s an extension of the orange and green status bar dots introduced in iOS 14….
Is your iPhone displaying a WiFi Privacy warning in iOS 15? Are you informed that the network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic? This means that other devices on the same network might track your browsing activity. This issue can be caused by a poor router configuration….
The App Privacy Report is finally here! Apple has highlighted it during WWDC21 but the feature did not make the cut in the initial iOS 15 release. It’s now available starting with iOS 15.2 and it replaces the Record App Activity option!…
iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey come with a new Hide My Email feature that allows you to conceal your email address when interacting with websites and apps across the web. This new privacy option is available with iCloud+ (iCloud Plus), Apple’s premium version for iCloud….
In iOS 15 you can enable Mail Privacy Protection! It’s a new feature that aims to prevent email tracking. When turned ON, it hides your IP address blocking senders from determining your location and tracking your online activity. It also hides info that can show trackers if and when you’ve opened an email….
- Apple Watch Control Center Not Working, Not Opening (Fix!?)
- iOS 15.6 Beta 4 Features, Release Notes, Issues & More
- How To Copy Text From Video On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- How To Unread Messages On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16