iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey come with a new Hide My Email feature that allows you to conceal your email address when interacting with websites and apps across the web. This new privacy option is available with iCloud+ (iCloud Plus), Apple’s premium version for iCloud….
In iOS 15 you can enable Mail Privacy Protection! It’s a new feature that aims to prevent email tracking. When turned ON, it hides your IP address blocking senders from determining your location and tracking your online activity. It also hides info that can show trackers if and when you’ve opened an email….
Last updated on May 13th, 2021 at 09:24 amIs ‘Allow Apps to Request to Track’ grayed out on your iPhone? Privacy Tracking is a new iOS 14 feature that allows apps to ask for tracking permissions across apps and websites owned by other companies. However, it seems that a bug or geographical restrictions make this…
iOS 14.3 brings App Privacy Details on the App Store. This means that each app product page will contain ‘nutrition labels’ that inform about how the app plans to handle collected data. This gives you a clear overview about how the app affects your privacy, before downloading and installing it on your iPhone, iPad or…
- How To Fix Siri AirPods Pro Controls Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Taking Random Screenshots (iOS 15 Bug?)
- How To Fix Quick Notes Not Working On iPad In iPadOS 15
- How To Fix Notifications Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Safari Videos Black Screen Bug (iOS 15 & iPadOS 15)
- iOS 15 Bug: iPhone Storage Almost Full Notification (Fix?!)
- How To Fix Live Text Not Working On iPhone & iPad In iOS 15
- iOS 15 No Sound: Instagram Stories Muted When Silent Mode On
- How To Disable Spotlight Search On iPhone Lock Screen
- macOS Monterey Beta 7 Features, Changes & Bugs