In iOS 15 you can enable Mail Privacy Protection! It’s a new feature that aims to prevent email tracking. When turned ON, it hides your IP address blocking senders from determining your location and tracking your online activity. It also hides info that can show trackers if and when you’ve opened an email….
Is ‘Allow Apps to Request to Track’ grayed out on your iPhone? Privacy Tracking is a new iOS 14 feature that allows apps to ask for tracking permissions across apps and websites owned by other companies. However, it seems that a bug or geographical restrictions make this feature unavailable….
iOS 14.3 brings App Privacy Details on the App Store. This means that each app product page will contain ‘nutrition labels’ that inform about how the app plans to handle collected data. This gives you a clear overview about how the app affects your privacy, before downloading and installing it on your iPhone, iPad or…
Apple has significantly enhanced the privacy of iPhones and iPads in iOS 14. Starting with new notifications and status bar indicators that inform you whenever an app accesses your private info, to new settings and additional permissions that third-party apps have to receive in order to perform tasks that could have easily passed under the…
- 10 Apple Black Friday Amazon 2023 Deals (Save Up To 28%)
- How To Use ChatGPT Voice Free On iPhone And Other Devices
- How To Remove Silent Icon From iPhone 15 Status Bar (iOS 17)
- Pipidae Will Damage Your Computer? Malware On Mac? (Fix!)
- AirPods 6.1 (6B32) Issues, Fixes & Improvements (AP Pro 2)
- AirPods Pro 2 Accessory Model Name Error In Settings? (Fix!)
- Media Player Stuck On Lock Screen In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- Red Calculator Icons on iPhone Instead Of Yellow? (Fixed!)
- How To Use WhatsApp On Two iPhones With Same Number
- How To Watch Las Vegas F1 Live Stream On Your Device (Free?)