Are you getting the iCloud Private Relay unavailable error? That’s because Apple’s premium privacy service is currently experiencing a worldwide downtime! Private Relay has been automatically deactivated for most users a couple of hours ago and a notification was issued on affected devices!…
Tag: Private Relay
Are you constantly getting Google Captcha in Safari on iPhone, iPad and Mac? Tests keep appearing ever since you updated to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey? Apparently, Google gets confused by the new hide my iP address option available with Private Relay!…
Is your iPhone displaying the Private Relay Unavailable notification? Are you informed that the privacy feature it will automatically turn back on when it is available? This happen when the Internet connection on your iOS or iPadOS device fails!…
Are you getting the Private Relay is turned off error for a Wi-Fi network that your iPhone is connected to? The same warning claims that your network isn’t compatible with Private Relay? This could be caused by an iOS 15 bug that started surfacing during beta testing, more exactly in Beta 4….
Are you getting the Unable to load remote content privately error in Mail? This issue can be common among iOS 15 users and is usually caused by the new Private Relay privacy feature. The warning message is triggered when an unread mail message is opened in the stock Mail app, Gmail, Yahoo and others….
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)