macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 build number 22A5321d is now available, exactly one day after the release of macOS 13 Developer Beta 5. The two versions are identical and that’s confirmed by the build number. So are the new features, problems and bug fixes….
Apple has released iOS 16 Beta 5 build number 20A5339d for Developers. This update brings more changes and new features to the upcoming iOS generation. Problems and glitches aren’t missing either. Check out or extended review and contribute with your own experience….
Apple has released iOS 15.6 build number 19G71. It comes with enhancements, bug fixes and security updates. However, new versions can also include fresh issues and iOS 15.6 problems reported are pilling up! Check our extended review and contribute with your own feedback….
Apple has recently released iOS 16 Public Beta. This means that you can now easily install it on any iPhone 8 or newer model. Many users are tempted by the all the new features, but you should be also fully aware about the other side of the coin….
Is iPhone No Service error displayed in the status bar? Is your iPhone dropping calls in places where you didn’t have any cellular signal issues? You’re not the only one. We’ve gathered a series of reports from iPhone owners that complain about cellular signal problems. They all have one thing in common: iOS 14.7.1! All…
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More