In iOS 15 you can filter notifications on your iPhone with the help of Focus. This new feature allows you to create Profiles according to your daily routine. Instead of blocking all notifications you can permit the ones those that are really important for what you’re currently doing!…
Last updated on September 23rd, 2020 at 04:25 amThere are two ways to install iOS 14 on an iPhone that already runs an iOS 14 Beta version. You can either update the device to the iOS 14 Golden Master version, which was released on September 15 and has the same build number, 18A373, as the…
Similar to iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur, watchOS 7 is also currently beta tested and fine tuned for the public release scheduled for this fall. The novelty though is that Apple has released, for the first time ever, a public beta for an upcoming watchOS release. This means that anyone can download and install…
Last updated on July 25th, 2020 at 05:58 am WWDC 2020 keynote has just ended and as expected Apple has seeded the first iOS 14 Beta for Developers. However, anyone can download and install the iOS 14 on an iPhone as long as the Apple smartphone is compatible with the 14th iOS generation. All that…
Instagram has recently been updated with a series of new features that target online bullying on its platform. The app now allows account holders to bulk delete negative comments. More, you can now also easily control the user groups that are allowed to tag or mention your account in comments, captions and Stories. This is…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?