Apple admits that certain iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus units have shipped with faulty hardware. We’re talking about all terminals from this model that have been manufactured between October 2018 and August 2019. A failing component can cause the device not to power anymore and thus become useless. A free repair program has been…
Are you looking to upgrade your Apple Watch to the Series 3 model? Now, you have a new option to complete the budget because Apple has updated its Apple Watch Recycling Program with a gift card offer. Bring back any watchOS device in working condition and you can get up to $175 worth of a…
Apple is currently allowing customers enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program to pre-approve their iPhone X purchase in order to be able to perform a quick checkout when the iPhone ‘Ten’ Pre-Orders actually start. The Pre-Approvals are done with the help with the Apple Store app and are available for a limited time only, until…
As anticipated a short while ago, the release of a rare iOS 11 Developer Beta 2 Update 1 version hinted the imminent roll-out of the Public Beta version of the 11th iPhone and iPad OS generation. Apple has just made the iOS 11 test version available to all volunteers that want to help the company…
After a series of iPhone 6s owners have repeatedly reported that their iOS terminals are shutting down out of the blue, Apple has analyzed the claims and officially admits that a certain amount of iPhones that have been manufactured between September and October 2015 might come with a faulty battery. They state that the manufacturing…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?