Apple has partnered with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), The White House Coronavirus Task Force and FEMA and came up with a Screening Tool for the COVID-19 pandemic. There are also lots of resources included, related to the new coronavirus that’s turning the world upside down. Apple’s new screening tool is available…
Information is power and during these rough times we have to join forces and help the local health authorities as much as we can! The COVID-19 pandemic is in full swing and has spread worldwide, with lots of countries struggling against he high number of infections! Self-reporting your health status will help the local health…
Siri is now able to help you pinpoint a potential COVID-19 infection! Apple has updated the popular virtual assistant with support for coronavirus symptoms. Basically, your iPhone is now in direct access to the the new CDC questionnaire used by the US Public Health Service. This is the first step of determining potential COVID-19 infested…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?