Facebook has updated its iOS app with a new feature, called Quiet Mode. It’s tole is to help users to better control the time they spend on the social media platform. With the COVID-19 pandemic in full swing some of tend to exaggerate with the time spend on our smartphones. Social media platforms are one…
Tag: Quiet Mode
Posted in TILs by Patricia on April 10, 2020
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?