Apple has just published on its official website, the RF Exposure values for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus flagships. The SAR Rating of the two 2017 flagships becomes available in the same day when the first iPhone 8 units hit the stores and get shipped to the first pre-orderers. Similar to last year,…
Tag: Radiation Exposure
Apple has just updated it’s official website with the SAR values measured for their most recent flaghsips, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. I was expecting these results starting with September 7 and was convinced that they will become available two days later, by the start of pre-orders. However, the information was updated only…
There is nothing more important than health. Although there is no medical study linking cancer or other illnesses with cell phone radiation exposure, it’s common sense that exposing your head and body to a source that’s bombarding your cells with electromagnetic radiation can’t bring any benefits. More, iPhones and other smartphones are new from the…
Although we’ve already informed you that most iPhone 6 cases fit on the iPhone 6S, manufacturers have rolled out new protection covers labeled for the latest Apple flagships. They’re only 0.2 mm thicker and 0.1 mm longer, but they’re re-branded as iPhone 6S cases, mainly out of marketing purposes. Most old iPhone 6 cases we’ve…
Ten days after pre-orders started and 24 hours before the first iPhone 6S and 6S Plus units will reach the hands of the precocious new owners, we have been finally informed about the maximal radio frequency (RF) exposure values, that the new Apple flagships will assault their users with. Considering that the iPhones where always…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More