Raise to wake not working on Apple Watch after watchOS 9 update? Screen won’t turn on when you flick your wrist? Issue persists in version 9.2? You’re not alone!…
Tag: Raise to Wake
Is your iPhone screen turning on randomly without the screen being touched? Does the display light up by itself every now and then? No, you’re not dealing with a ghost, but rather with an iOS bug or a glitchy third-party app that refreshes in the background and accidentally triggers the iPhone screen to wake up!…
With no physical Home button available on the 10th anniversary iPhone, new ways of waking up the phone are anticipated. Raise to wake, borrowed from the Apple Watch and added in iOS 10 to the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will become one of the most used features. However, it’s highly likely that the…
According to the latest changes introduced by iOS 10 as well as the upcoming iPhone 7 and future generation hardware tendencies the Slide to Unlock era will soon be a thing of the past. It’s in fact confirmed that it will be replaced by Press to Unlock with the iOS 10 release, scheduled for this…
One of the new features that you’ll surly love with iOS 10 is called Raise to Wake and has the function to light up the display of your iPhone whenever you pick it out of your pocket, lift it from a desk, or any other similar surface. This means that you can read missed notifications…
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More
- Listen For Siri Not Available On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Notifications Sound Too Quiet? Low Volume? Fix?
- AirPods 6A300 Issues, Features, Improvements, Bugs & More