Is your iPhone screen turning on randomly without the screen being touched? Does the display light up by itself every now and then? No, you’re not dealing with a ghost, but rather with an iOS bug or a glitchy third-party app that refreshes in the background and accidentally triggers the iPhone screen to wake up!…
Tag: Raise to Wake
With no physical Home button available on the 10th anniversary iPhone, new ways of waking up the phone are anticipated. Raise to wake, borrowed from the Apple Watch and added in iOS 10 to the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will become one of the most used features. However, it’s highly likely that the…
According to the latest changes introduced by iOS 10 as well as the upcoming iPhone 7 and future generation hardware tendencies the Slide to Unlock era will soon be a thing of the past. It’s in fact confirmed that it will be replaced by Press to Unlock with the iOS 10 release, scheduled for this…
One of the new features that you’ll surly love with iOS 10 is called Raise to Wake and has the function to light up the display of your iPhone whenever you pick it out of your pocket, lift it from a desk, or any other similar surface. This means that you can read missed notifications…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?