The iPhone X Specific Absorbtion Rate (SAR) measurements have finally been updated by Apple on its official website. Although these values are known with weeks in advance, the Cupertino-based tech giant prefers to maintain the uncertainty and chooses to update the Radio Frequency exposure numbers of its new devices only hours before they’re launched. Since…
The App Store has been completely redesigned in iOS 11. Apple made it more user-friendly and easier to navigate. Curators are featuring apps and games 24/7. Stories about your favorite software is shared by its designers. One important thing that has also changed is the way developers remind you to rate their apps. If you’re…
Perhaps one of the most popular questions for Apple Watch users, especially for those owning the Sports edition, is if the smartwatch is immune to water. Practically, fans wanna now if they can take their wrist gadget for a swim, without destroying it. Or, if it doesn’t fit for the pool/sea, can you at least…
There is one thing that you should consider before buying the newly released Apple Watch. Health comes first, thus it’s wise to inform yourself about the SAR values of this wrist gadget. I’m talking about the rate, or the amount, of radio frequency absorbed by your body, when exposed to the smartwatch. Of course, that…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)