Apple News isn’t too popular among iPhone users and one of the reason could be the fact that there is no way to save your reading progress. If you attempt to read a 15,000-word-long New Yorker magazine article on your iOS device, there is a high chance that you’ll have to also reply to some…
Apple has introduced a series of new apps in iOS 12 like Measure, for measuring objects and surfaces and Shortcuts for collecting automation tasks that significantly improve the iPhone usability. It has also revamped a classic: iBooks which is now called Apple Books and along the new name the application also features a new look….
A highly intriguing iOS setting is the Invert Colors one. You can reverse the displayed colors of your iPhone’s screen by enabling this option from the Settings menu. Your device will alter its display and your 5S home screen will look identical with the image captured in the media available nearby! Many iPhone users consider…
Believe it or not your iPhone can read text for you! You can select any text from within a message, mail or the Safari web browser and ask your Apple device to read it loud for you. This can prove especially useful when you are in a rush and can’t read the text yourself, or…
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug