Reminders Notifications not working on iPhone after iOS 16 update? The app is not showing in Notifications under Settings? You’re not alerted when a reminder is due? You’re not the only one! This is a common issue in the early 16.1 and 16.1.1 versions….
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
3D Touch never stops to surprise us. This revolutionary pressure sensitive technology, embedded in iPhones starting with the 6S model, allows iOS developers to insert various shortcuts and settings all over the UI. Just when you think that you know about all hidden options available in your iPhone or iPad, you accidentally uncover a new…
Yesterday, when the iOS 11.2 Beta 6 was rolled out, I predicted that we’re most likely dealing with a Golden Master version. I was right, but I would never have expected for Apple to push the official iOS 11.2 only a few hours later. Neither did the Cupertino-based tech giant, until a huge iOS 11…
A lot of us appreciate the Apple Watch’s unique fitness tracking capabilities. There have been numerous reports about users that successfully improved their fitness levels, with the help of this revolutionary wearable. The Activity app with its Reminders, Alerts and Progress Updates, has a crucial role in motivating Apple Watch owners to move that extra…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)