Is the Apple TV Remote Select button not working? Are you pressing it but the click isn’t recognized by the device? It could happen because of a bug in the most recent firmware update or due to hardware problems caused by low battery or other issues?…
Tag: Remote Control
If you’re the practical smart device user that wants to keep things straight and simple, without using multiple remotes for various gadgets, you’ll be please to find out that you can easily ditch the Siri Remote. Yes, I’m talking about the remote control that comes with your Apple TV. No, this isn’t the trick that…
iOS 10 has brought a series of new built-in apps and Home is one of them. It’s the environment where all connections with the Bluetooth accessories available in your house can be stored and managed. The application allows your iPhone to connect to your home’s door locks, lightning system, thermostats and any other home appliance…
Another interesting thing that you can use your Apple Watch for is remotely starting, stopping and choosing songs to be played on your Mac or Personal Computer. The wearable isn’t only limited to controlling music playback on the paired iPhone! We’ve already shown you how to use the Watch OS gadget as a remote control…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More