Have you replaced the battery of your iPhone a while ago and the new one seems stuck at 100% Battery Health? Don’t worry we do have an explanation for this anomaly. The “issue” usually occurs when the replacement battery is higher in capacity than the original one. iOS knows that the iPhone 8, for example,…
Nothing is more annoying to discover that one of your AirPods isn’t working anymore. Well not quite, I guess having both of them out of order is more dramatic. Nevertheless, in this article we tackle this less common occurrence, when the left or the right AirPod stops playing. There are a few workarounds that you…
Last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 03:04 am Apple admits that certain iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus units have shipped with faulty hardware. We’re talking about all terminals from this model that have been manufactured between October 2018 and August 2019. A failing component can cause the device not to power anymore and…
Apple markets the 2019 iPhone flagships as the most durable and reinforced devices they’ve ever created. However, avoid to push them to their limit because you will end up paying a lot for repairing a cracked screen! Similar to last year, when the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max have been released, Apple has just…
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are premium smartphones that’s for sure! However, after forking out 4-figures to own one of them you should take good care of the flagship unless you don’t want to pay mid 3-figures for a repair. Yes, an iPhone XS screen replacement is charged by Apple $279, while the…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?