A bug experienced by many readers after updating to iOS 14 causes random muting of all Ringer and Alerts on iPhone. This can lead to alarms not ringing, and causes users to wake up late or miss other important calls and notifications….
If you’re new to iOS, you might not be properly up to date with how your iPhone’s Volume buttons work. Ever since the earliest models, Apple’s smartphones are equipped with two buttons that help users to control the Volume intensity. They’re placed on the left side of the device and are called Volume Up and…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes