Is the alarm not ringing on your iPhone after updating to iOS 15 RC? Does the alarm get triggered when scheduled but it just vibrates instead of sounding out loud? This can be very annoying because you could miss important appointments and wakeup calls!…
iOS 13 has made deleting ringtones from an iPhone much more easier and straightforward. In the past, the only way to remove ringtones from your Apple smartphone was possible with the help of iTunes. This required users to connect their iOS devices to a computer, lunch iTunes and browse for ‘Tones’ select the desired ringtone…
If you’re a long time iPhone user there is a high chance that you’ve surly purchased your share of ringtones from Apple over the time. It can happen that some of them might get lost along the way when you upgrade to a newer model, or if you set up your device from scratch without…
The iPhone X brings a lot of new features to the smartphone world, including the revolutionary Face ID authentication method, the Animoji technology made possible by the same TrueDepth camera system, that powers the facial recognition function and much more. However, differences are also made by the small changes and one minor feature coming with…
Among the multitude of new features included in iOS 11 there is one that allows you to redownload all ringtones that you ever purchased from iTunes, with your Apple ID. This allows you to easily grab your favorite tones whenever you upgrade your iPhone or iPad. You can lose your ringtones even if you don’t…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?