Are you getting the A problem repeatedly occurred error in Safari on iPhone running iOS 16? This has been reported during the beta stages. The issue is often caused by Safari Extensions that aren’t fine tuned for iOS 16 yet….
Tag: Safari Extensions
iOS 15 brings Safari Extensions on iPhone and iPad. This popular Mac Safari feature has been finally expanded to all compatible iOS and iPadOS devices. All that you have to do is install the extensions from the App Store, configure and enable them in Settings….
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)