Apple’s Twitter account has just been hacked by scammers that are asking for Bitcoin! Allegedly the Cupertino-based tech giant has become a Bitcoin endorser. Not! The hackers that impersonate Apple claim that they want to give back to the community and entice readers to send any amount of BTC to an anonymous digital wallet. They…
A new phishing email has landed to a bunch of iPhone and iPad users. If you were attacked too, I hope that you didn’t bite the Apple and clicked on the Re-activate Apple ID link. If you did, change your Apple ID password immediately! Else, I’m happy that you’re reading this article and are prepared…
Although the iOS environment is renown as being the most secure operating system available on the smartphone market, your iPhone’s and iPad’s security isn’t impenetrable, especially when human action is involved. If you stick to the game plan and only install apps from the App Store, avoid jailbreaking your device and don’t fall into phishing…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]