Starting with iOS 15.2 users are able to make iPhone scan for AirTags and other unknown ‘Items That Can Track Me’. This is a new anti-stalking feature available in the Find My app….
Starting with iOS 11 the built-in Notes app includes a document scan feature that allows you to convert print-based content to digital files. Everything from letters, receipts and other documents can be scanned using the iPhone and iPad camera. All that you have to do is open the Notes app, create a new note by…
Another great new feature implemented along iOS 12 is the Shortcuts app which allows iPhone and iPad users to create various automation patterns for your daily, or frequently used smartphone actions. However, creating shortcuts can prove itself overwhelming for the majority of iPhone users. The good news though, is that once created, a shortcut can…
Face ID is certainly one of the most spectacular features packed in the iPhone X! Although this is a first generation product, the TrueDepth camera system works surprisingly well and has received positive feedback across the web. It’s that it might be tricked by identical twins, or forced to unlock by two different persons. But…
Gone are the days when you need to download QR Code readers from the App Store. Starting with iOS 11, Apple’s in-house developers have coded this capability directly in the the stock Camera app. This means that you only have to open the viewfinder and point it to the QR Code. The iPhone or iPad…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?