Starting with iOS 15.2 users are able to make iPhone scan for AirTags and other unknown ‘Items That Can Track Me’. This is a new anti-stalking feature available in the Find My app….
Starting with iOS 11 the built-in Notes app includes a document scan feature that allows you to convert print-based content to digital files. Everything from letters, receipts and other documents can be scanned using the iPhone and iPad camera. All that you have to do is open the Notes app, create a new note by…
Another great new feature implemented along iOS 12 is the Shortcuts app which allows iPhone and iPad users to create various automation patterns for your daily, or frequently used smartphone actions. However, creating shortcuts can prove itself overwhelming for the majority of iPhone users. The good news though, is that once created, a shortcut can…
Face ID is certainly one of the most spectacular features packed in the iPhone X! Although this is a first generation product, the TrueDepth camera system works surprisingly well and has received positive feedback across the web. It’s that it might be tricked by identical twins, or forced to unlock by two different persons. But…
Gone are the days when you need to download QR Code readers from the App Store. Starting with iOS 11, Apple’s in-house developers have coded this capability directly in the the stock Camera app. This means that you only have to open the viewfinder and point it to the QR Code. The iPhone or iPad…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)