Are you looking for a way to remove the Dynamic Island from screenshots and screen recordings made with an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max model? You’re not the only one!…
Tag: Screen Recording
Screen recording not working anymore after iOS 16 update? You’re not able to record your iPhone’s screen? Feature stopped working in iOS 16.1.1 too? Capture stops as soon as you leave the Control Center, or never starts once the countdown ends?…
Starting with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad user have the option to screen record their device. This is very useful when you want to save data, create tutorials or simply show what’s playing on your smartphone. When you start a screen recording session you have three seconds to display the app that you want to…
Judging the amount of success that Apple’s revolutionary Animoji feature already, I’m sure that plenty of you consider that the $1000 investment already pays off! Being able to record and share animated emojis has created a new lip-syncing mania also known as Animoji Karaoke. YouTube and all the popular social media websites have been flooded…
Famous iOS debunker, Guilherme Rambo, has found an interesting sound file within the iOS 11 springboard. The .wav format audio file is labeled as “call_being_recorded” and it provides a short audio with a male’s voice informing that “This call might be recorded for quality insurance purposes.” Does this mean that the 11th iOS generation comes…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?